Monday, April 7, 2008

Titus Women

Welcome to My Blog...

The Lord has placed this on my HEART... to share with you. I have created a place that I want to encourage us to take a step out of our comfort zones and to genuinely take an opportunity for us to share with others... to get to know each other deeper. Other then just a hi or a goodbye that only lasts a mintue... I am challenging each of you to take just take 5 minutes and get to know someone deeper.

Come & Join me on this wonderful journey of deeper fellowship with others and let's see what the Lord can do through these times.


Blessings,
Kori

2 comments:

Faith Case said...

Hi Kori:

Thanks for inviting me to join. I love the concept and woule love to be apart of the group.

I will come back later and add a profile when I'm not in the middle of cleaning house. Just wanted to check this out real quick after our call this morning.

Look forward to more discussion and a great group.

Thank for thinking of me.

Love ya,
Faith

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kori. How do I add my profile? Trying to figure it out.